TradeLanes is revolutionizing global trade by streamlining and automating the hundreds of tasks required to ship goods around the world, that, today, are almost entirely manual.
We are growing a team of world-class team of customer success representatives and are seeking hard-working, service-oriented team players to join our growing customer success team in Memphis, TN and San Francisco, CA.
Everyone who works at TradeLanes has a part in driving customer success. The goal of the Customer Success Team is to ensure our customers launch successfully, adopt the TradeLanes product into their organization, and achieve the results and value they want.
As a customer success representative, it is your responsibility to help delight our customers, to improve customer retention, and increase upsells or referrals by ensuring customer satisfaction. Your duties include responding to customer inquiries, managing customer accounts, and resolving issues with the help of upper management.
You'll ensure that customers are satisfied with the products and services they are receiving. When issues or problems arise, the representative will address the issue in a timely and effective manner. The job is to also ensure that customers renew their contracts when due. You'll value and nurture business relationships with clients, with the goal of retention and loyalty to the organization.
You’re driven by:
- Customer centricity: You are a trusted partner and advisor to your customers, and their needs are your north star.
- Agility + rigor: “Give me what I need to get moving” is your mantra. As things change and move quickly, you are excited by the fast pace, and opportunity to constantly learn.
- Resourcefulness: You are energized by making things happen.
- Extreme ownership: You hold yourself accountable to a high bar. You are supremely organized, you see what needs to happen, and you don’t just roll with it, you run with it.
- Implementation chops: You know what it takes to get customers moving quickly and seeing value from software for their business. You also know what it takes to drive change through an organization, and to guide customers through that change.
- Problem solving: Getting to the root cause of a challenge and coming up with a solution is second nature to you. You have an eye for identifying problems, and an even stronger skill in taking positive proactive action.
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
If what you just read excites and describes you we’d love to talk to you. We are building our team of Customer Success Managers and are looking for folks who can challenge, inspire and motivate us to make amazing things happen for our customers. We have a strong preference for:
- 5+ years of Enterprise Customer Implementation/Account Management/Customer Success experience, preferably in a software or Sales/Marketing environment.
- Superior understanding of the needs of an Enterprise business and strong business acumen.
- Familiarity partnering with C-level executives, while supporting project management and change management across multiple stakeholders
- Familiarity with customer onsites, business reviews, and driving customer strategy in addition to technical adoption and implementation
To apply, please send a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com