ISO a whip-smart, entrepreneurial, high-energy marketing/sales professional to take over Sales Enablement for our fast-growing B2B start-up focused on transforming global trade. This person will support both the marketing and sales departments.
The overall goal of the position is to provide sales people with what they need to successfully engage the buyer throughout the buying process including but not limited to messaging, marketing materials, content, sales tools, etc. The person will also support the marketing leader/marketing department with marketing including developing and executing on marketing calendars, creating pitches for PR, managing social media content, managing email marketing and web content, etc.
The ideal candidate has experience in both B2B marketing and sales and understands the goals and needs of each department.
We are a tight team and have a fast-moving start-up environment. Flexibility, resourcefulness, good humor are musts.
- Coordinate with marketing and sales leadership and executive management to define sales support initiatives.
- identify you as a Member in our system;
- Act as a liaison between Sales, Marketing, and Product teams.
- Create written content to educate sales team and advance deals such as case studies, competitive information fact sheets, product collateral, and custom work.
- Train sales team on best use of marketing and sales enablement materials.
- Field ad hoc content and support requests from sales team.
- Assist on sales calls and demos as needed.
- Manage the sales enablement content repository and ensure that all information is easily and readily accessible at point of need.
- Determine content adoption metrics and define sales enablement best practices.
- Conduct and report on market research.
- Gather feedback from sales team on a regular basis to constantly improve support programs.
- Manage marketing calendar execution that supports sales.
- Manage and support CRM/database efforts.
- Bachelor's degree; English, business, and marketing majors preferred.
- Experience in a sales or sales support role and marketing preferred.
- Experience in international trade preferred.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Team player with strong intrapersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment.
- Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration.
- Creative and strategic thinker
To apply, please send a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com