TradeLanes.co, a fast-growth start-up transforming the future of global trade, is looking for a highly motivated, full time Senior Technical Product Manager, with experience in planning, building, and shipping both web and integrations tooling for B2B & Enterprise customers.
We are a small, fast-moving, start-up seeking to add resourceful, proactive, collaborative team members. Everyone is expected to be high-performing, meet metrics, support their colleagues, and constantly think of new and improved ways to drive the company forward. We want someone who is very positive, takes deep pride in their work, and is willing to roll up their sleeves and dig in to solve tough problems.
If you feel you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily check every box on our list, please don’t hesitate to apply. We highly value diversity within our team, and realize many candidates may bring something to the table that we hadn’t initially thought of. Diverse perspectives are invaluable to our team dynamic, as we continue challenging ourselves to learn and grow together.
- Manage the full life cycle of API Platform Products, Customer and 3rd Party Integrations, as well as complex UI features
- Interface with 3rd party teams to ensure the understanding, delivery, and success of integrations related projects
- Collaborate with design and development teams to establish robust approaches to data management across the platform
- Interface regularly with leaders across the business to ensure that the product vision aligns with business needs and requirements
- Partner with teams across the organization to develop, align, prioritize, and execute on the long-term and short-term roadmaps
- Ensure clear communication, tracking, and coordination across business, design, and development teams - raise and resolve risks or misalignment
Required Skills and Characteristics
- Positive attitude and proactive work ethic
- 5+ years minimum experience as a product manager or technical product manager driving high value, technical, and complex projects from concept to launch
- Technical aptitude - comfortable with the internal workings of integration platforms and APIs. Capable of managing highly technical conversations with engineers and driving product briefs that tie customer needs to engineering with clear, concise, actionable tickets
- Able to confidently provide structure and direction within situations involving ambiguity, volatility, and competing priorities
- Have owned major product initiatives from ideation to completion and can articulate outcomes using data and user insights
- Consistent track record in understanding customer needs, working across a variety of functional teams, developing solutions, and launching platform products
- Collaborative attitude with a track record of building strong relations at all levels and across the organization
Bonus points if you have
- BS or BA in Computer Science, Business, or other related field
- Experience in logistics, shipping, and/or global trade
- Stellar, demonstrable prioritization and project management skills - the ability to understand the value of an effort, prioritize it accordingly on a roadmap, and execute
- Excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal and presentation skills and the proven ability to influence and communicate effectively
- Not afraid of not knowing something - be honest, ask questions, and create a space where your peers can feel comfortable doing the same
- Aptitude for creativity, critical thinking, confidence to voice ideas and opinions, and fearlessness to try, fail and try again.
- Full Time
- 100% Remote (from anywhere in the continental United States)
- Ability to work California business hours required
Please send your resume to email@example.com